Old July 15th 19, 03:30 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_2_]

Default Terror in New York

On Sunday, July 14, 2019 at 8:31:21 PM UTC-4, jbeattie wrote:

News of the day, I was riding along out in the country and got chased by a chicken. It was terrifying.

A few years ago I was alone on one of my favorite roads, a little narrow one straddled
by a farmyard right at a tight right angle bend. Just as I got to the bend, a
chicken ran right across the road in front of me.

As I hit the brakes hard, I said to the chicken "Now why did you do that?"
The woman sitting on the porch 20 feet away burst out laughing at the old joke.

- Frank Krygowski