Old December 13th 05, 05:05 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default 2nd issue of the new French Uni Magazine

snuffiluffigus wrote:
That looks really awesome-
I speak a bit of french, at least enough to get a general idea of what
they are talking about, and it sounds solid. I am surprised by it's
length, it's really impressive. Get someone to translate/summarize and
it would sell over here, too...
tyler

Good idea... but it would take a lot of time! Gonna talk about it with
my english speaking fellows.

Any other people would be interested in reading the french unicycling
news?

About the content, we can't be sure that the next "girafon" will be so
long... We don't even know when it will be published

--
Zzagg

Zzagg - Air Circus Team (Nantes)

Riding day, dream away...
Still riding, still dreaming.

please excuse me for still thinking I can write correct english :-o
Zzagg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6847