Old December 13th 05, 05:21 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default 2nd issue of the new French Uni Magazine

What about utilizing one of the translation softwares that are
available?

I have no experience with them, though. I have used them to help
translate some posts on the German message board, but the word order
gets all twisted around. So, I don't know what would happen in a full
version.

It may also be expensive.

Nice work on doing this. It might set an example for a British,
Austrailian, Canadian, or American mag.

Nice work!!

Cheers.

--
teachndad

Rod Wylie

'MountainUnicyclingLA.com' (http://www.mountainunicyclingla.com)
'Greater Los Angeles Area Trails - Images'
(http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Greate...Angeles-Trails)
'Greater Los Angeles Area Trails - Descriptions'
(http://www.freewebs.com/lamountainun...ritetrails.htm)
'UnicycleRoundupLA.com/' (http://unicycleroundupla.com/)
teachndad's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/56