Old April 16th 11, 09:41 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living,uk.rec.cycling
Edward Dolan

Default The Bermuda Triangle of Cycling: L.A. to N.Y. to Miami

"Trevor A Panther" wrote in message
Top posted deliberately

And I wish you lot would stop cross posting this USA stuff on to
"uk.rec.cycling"

It is to, say the least, a total PIA!

You will note that I have deleted "urc" from the list in this response

Your problem is with just one poster who goes by the moniker of "Tibetan
Monkey". I know for a fact that your newsgroup (URC) is as ****ed up as any
in the world, but I do sympathize with what we all have to put up with
because of one gigantic idiot, i.e. TM! Figure out how to get rid of him and
the rest of us will be eternally grateful.

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka