Old September 17th 05, 03:16 AM
skip

Default Isn't Arne [email protected] a pathetic little ******?

"Sunset Lowracer [TM] Fanatic" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
Unfortunately for you guys you have had to deal with Arne a lot longer
than we have. But we have "took a shine" to Arne and intend to engage
that person (whatever type "it" is) in spirited discourse from this day
forward.

Kathy AND Ken

[cross-postings snipped]

I am trying to decide between Schrader and Presta valve tubes for my
recumbent bicycle. Which is better?
--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley
"Abnormal would be a mountain lion speaking English." - M.V.

Easy. Schrader hands down. Unless of course you are into racing and only a
Presta will fit through your wimpy little ultra-lite rim.

Actually I kind of liked ol' Arne. Wonder if he's still riding his Gold
Rush.?

Is there some kind of context one should be aware of to help make sense out
of the Mountain Lion statement that seems to be part of your new signature?
Or is this something only Kathy and/or Ken can understand?

skip