Old November 9th 12, 12:30 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default ANOTHER Death Threat from a Typical Mountain Biker

On Friday, November 9, 2012 2:36:19 AM UTC-8, Blackblade wrote:
You sure are a glutton for punishment! First, homicide is not a justifiable response to touching, so stop pretending that it is.

No-one really threatened you with homicide either ... so stop pretending that they did !

"I will rip your head off and crush it with my bike". Your lies are SOOO easy to refute!

Second, you have no idea what actually happened (I do, since I was there), so you are LYING when you pretend to know. That's nothing new for mountain bikers. "Liar" is their middle name. You prove that every single time you open your mouth. What's a mystery is why you keep doing it, no matter how many times you are refuted and shown to be a fool. Are you a masochist, too?

Well, since you posted probably rather more than you intended in a parallel thread a href="https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.mountain-bike/g6-looFBysM/nYQ7Q36X8akJ" Here /a I guess you might want to reconsider your statement. You provided prima facie evidence of your own guilt !

BS. Refuted again. Without specifics, we must assume you are bluffing. AGAIN.

And, to date, I can't think of a single refutation that would be adjudged as such by anyone other than you. Your logic seems to run to "I say it is so ... therefore it is so ... QED".

Since this doesn't usually suffice for anyone else I would hesitate to claim victory so presumptiously. Perhaps we should invite votes as to the outcome ... or, perhaps, appoint a jury to adjudge the result ???? :-) :-)

Oh, no, sorry, forgot that you don't believe in juries ... unless they produce the result you want !

Liar. You now stoop to pure fantasy. NO judge or jury can be accurate, since they really don't know the facts. But you (and everyone else) already knew that, liar.