Old November 16th 06, 06:35 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Jeff Strickland

Default Last Child in the Woods -- Saving Our Children from Nature-Deficit Disorder

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
Last Child in the Woods --
Saving Our Children from Nature-Deficit Disorder,
by Richard Louv
Michael J. Vandeman, Ph.D.
November 16, 2006

HUGE IRONY HERE ...
Michael J. Vandeman is perhaps the most vocal proponent of nature deficit
disorder I have ever had the displeasure to associate with.

If we take Mike's rantings at face value and apply a natural progression, we
come away with an agenda that puts nature in a display at the museum, and
our grandkids will be forced to visit the museum in order to see nature.