Old September 7th 05, 03:51 AM
J Forbes

Default Home-made BC

Spudman wrote:
I was feeling kind of board today and so I decided to make use of one of
the bikes laying around my yard. I poped off the front wheel and did
some searching around in my garage until I foud some suitable plates to
put on (yes, they were just lying there). After a little machine work
and some duct tape on the holes in the tube, I had a new wheel.

To my surprise, it took me almost no time to learn to ride it. I set up
some chairs and pushed off and half an hour later I could go thirty feet
(impressive for only having twenty feet of concrete).

One thing i found odd, though: If you look at the picture, I ride with
my knees locked. Whenever I see any other people do it, their knees are
bent. Am I defective?

hell yeah, you're defective!

-pops