Old November 16th 07, 10:29 AM posted to aus.bicycle
G-S

Default Thanks Connex

Jono L wrote:
AndrewJ Wrote:
I'll think you'll find that connex advise you to travel at the front
of
the train if you are doing anything unusual. For example, you have a
pusher with a toddler, or a large object to move. This is so you are
close to the driver and he/she can see what's happening.

I thought that was only for people who need a wheelchair ramp.
Regardless, the driver should be able to see the back and the front of
the train, well you'd hope anyway...

As I pointed out earlier in the thread I strongly doubt that based on my
experience with how useful mirrors are in heavy vehicles.

G-S