Old November 17th 07, 10:05 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Harry 'Snapper' Organ

Default Thanks Connex

On Thu, 15 Nov 2007 11:31:16 GMT, "beerwolf"
wrote in aus.bicycle:

Gor blimey! Lucky it was the bike and not a person stuck in the door.
That's freakin' terrible! Don't those guys have mirrors they use to make
sure everything is safe before they take off??

Dreadful that it happened at all, and lucky the outcome was not worse.
Thanks to the OP for posting this - I'm paranoid about train doors when
travelling with bikes, and this validates my caution. Glad you're ok, please
inform as to the outcome with Connex.

Never had any trouble with the doors on the old red rattlers.

Regards
Harold

Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum - Lucretius