Old November 30th 08, 10:41 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default ABELARD AND HELOISE, MODERNIZED! was Ed Dolan the Great & Marika

On Nov 30, 1:00*am, (Tom Keats) wrote:
In article ,
* * * * Andre Jute writes: ABELARD AND HELOISE, MODERNIZED!

* ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Are they something like Harlequin and Columbine?
Or, perhaps, one of my favourite comedy acts --
The Bickersons[*]?

What the heck. *I can just Google it.

I must warn you, Tom, the tale of Abelard and Heloise is not for the
squeamish. First of all there is this sensitive love story, which a
great big manly cyclist might find far, far too soppy. Then there is
the wicked uncle who-- man, this is a newsgroup people's children
might see. If despite this reminder you insist on googling Abelard and
Heloise, don't say I didn't warn you!

Keep your thumbs clear of the bricks.

Andre Jute
All that expensive education -- and I know all about twelfth century
lovers!

cheers,
* * * * Tom

[*] Blanche, in an accusing tone of voice: "You hate my cooking!"
* * John, in a sarcastic tone of voice: "I love your cooking!"
* * Blanche: "Then how come you always get ptomaine poisoning?"

--
Nothing is safe from me.
I'm really at: