Old June 7th 11, 02:14 AM posted to aus.bicycle
thefathippy

Default Who? Me? Pushy?

On Jun 5, 8:20*pm, David J Richardson
wrote:
In article ,
*Zebee Johnstone wrote:

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/opin...ture/pushy-pus....
-pushing-their-luck-20110603-1fl1p.html?from=smh_ft

Yes, he identified the REAL BAD ONES in the very last paragraph
too, although the ones I know of do not have beards but are
probably just as vicious

Don't have engineering degrees either

As a bearded engineer degree-holding cycle commuter I'm offended.

I did like the imagery of "arse-flab dribbling over the edge of the
seat into the little gap where the handbrake is" though.

--
David

Nope, sorry. An engineer called David? Impossible. All engineers are
called Tim. Especially bearded cycling ones. ;^)

Can we call you Tim instead?

Tony F