Old July 11th 03, 08:44 PM
Amit

Default Promoter's Lament -- from Hamilton world's site

"inconnu" wrote in message news:pan.2003.07.10.21.26.31.25822@cpe0050da66e29 4-cm0f2069983361.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com...
"I was appalled by the lack of organization, planning and
professionalism by many of the teams attending our national
championship. Some riders and team managers apparently have no respect
for the sport."

Hmmmmmmmmmm.

Well if the Organizers had some choice comments about the squads at the
Canadian Nationals, I'm waiting for the choice comments the squads
have about the organizers when they see the course.

Seriously, I'm not sure what you're trying to say. That it's a lousy
course ? or too hard ?

Not scenic enough ? Well Hamilton ain't Verona.

-Amit