Old January 8th 18, 06:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Anyone wear a helmet or elbow pads 4 black ice conditions?

On Sunday, January 7, 2018 at 5:21:12 PM UTC-6, AMuzi wrote:

The bitter cold has passed here. Balmy 25F today which means
we can make snowballs again! How cold was it in the Midwest?

https://chicago.suntimes.com/news/ho...ats-are-dying/

I saw it on the radio. Man, that's cold.

--
Andrew Muzi

I'm a hundred or so miles south of you. We made it up to mid 30s today. Next four days are supposed to be mid-upper 30s and maybe even low 40s. Then back into the freezer, sort of. Not as cold as a week or so ago, but much colder than freezing. Funny how freezing seems warm. "It was a smoking hot day today. We got all the way up to freezing!"