View Single Post
Old May 6th 18, 01:23 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife
external usenet poster

Default Pedestrian was killed by a cyclist wearing hi-vis

On Sun, 06 May 2018 13:17:38 +0100, wrote:

Should have seen him coming!

QUOTE:
A Merseyside gangster, who once saved footballer Steven Gerrard from a thug, has been gunned down by an assassin on a bicycle.

John Kinsella, 53, was found dead on Saturday morning after he took his dog for a walk in a secluded woodland alongside the M62 in Merseyside.

The gangland fixer was pronounced dead at the scene after emergency services were called at 7am to reports of a 'firearms discharge'.

Now local police are on the hunt for the bicycle-riding gunman who was seen wearing a *****hi-vis jacket***** (EMPHASIS MINE)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...nned-down.html

I don't see hi-vis people any more than anyone else, all they do is annoy me. I drive closer to anyone who thinks they're more important than everyone else.

--
Two cowboys are talking over a beer, discussing various sex positions.
The first cowboy says his favorite position is "the rodeo".
The other cowboy asks what the position is, and how to do it. The first cowboy says, "You tell your wife to get on the bed on all fours and then do it doggy style. Once things start to get under way and she's really enjoying it, lean forward, grab her by her hair and whisper in her ear, 'Your sister likes this position too.' Then try to hang on for 8 seconds".
Ads

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home