Old May 12th 18, 11:49 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Ian Smith

Default MOT passed today

On Sat, 12 May 2018 11:35:27 +0100, Bod wrote:
On 12/05/2018 11:09, wrote:
On Saturday, May 12, 2018 at 4:37:28 AM UTC+1, Bret Cahill wrote:
I still haven't recovered from paying less in auto insurance than me.

I thought I had the lowest motoring costs on the planet.

It is now £384 pa.

My last Premium was £190.

225.89 gbp, fully comp, 12k miles, with business use, does include
driving other cars (something that some insurance companies have been
silently dropping), but I'm not covered on the Nurburgring (I think
every policy I've ever had has explicitly exluded teh Nurburgring).

regards, Ian SMith
--
|\ /| no .sig
|o o|