Old April 15th 11, 03:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

Default Ed Dolan & Melanie

"Jym Dyer" wrote in message
Until I saw the videos, I thought you were referring
to this Melanie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOExGVgQzRg

=v= Come now, can't we even attempt to be a little bit
on-topic here? After all, THAT Melanie rollerskates,
she bikes, she don't drive no car:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIFknAdVvNM

Take the lyric away from your Melanie and you have got nothing. Take the
lyric away from my Melanie and you have still got a great song. Most
American pop music is nothing but doggerel lyrics fit only for sappy
teenagers.

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka