Old October 14th 18, 01:27 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Official pedal cyclist road deaths in 2016 ex DOT/NHTSA/FARS(Fatality Analysis Reporting System)

On Thursday, October 11, 2018 at 3:01:08 PM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:

You can parse the terms or round the (very large) numbers
all you like but the net result is Argentina= bond default
and then on to ignominy and beyond.

Jay's right in that, as I mentioned here last week, it's
been every Congress under every Chief; not a partisan issue.

Well, we really don't have a very good handle on what the deficits are really going to be over the next couple of years because of the very large and unexpected economic growth.

What other administrations have done mean nothing except that they are using those numbers to predict the coming deficits.