Old March 14th 08, 11:15 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Emile.m

Default Carbon Fiber Base Thread...

forrestunifreak wrote:
I don't think that would work out very well. Because the square holes
for the carriage bolts are usually tight and just big enough to fit the
bolt in, putting rubber in the hole would probably make it too loose.

I didn't meant to say in the holes, look at the pic, I meant like that:

|Filename: carriage_144.PNG |

Emile.m

Ntappin wrote:

I'm a butcher, and it took me like 10 minutes to get one nub off my
luna.

2nd *)---TreFlip-'O,

M'y galler' (http://tinyurl.com/23w828)y
http://www.usenet.com