Old June 29th 15, 01:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
john B.

Default AG: On being overtaken

On Sun, 28 Jun 2015 22:50:13 -0400, Frank Krygowski
wrote:

On 6/28/2015 9:07 PM, Joy Beeson wrote:
On Sun, 28 Jun 2015 11:24:13 -0400, Frank Krygowski
wrote:

Cropduster? I hope you were holding your breath!

I don't think he was actually dusting crops -- they were the wrong
kind of crops, for one thing -- but he was flying back and forth in a
cropdusterly manner. Perhaps sight-seeing, or practicing turns -- or
trying not to get too far from the airstrip before it was his turn to
land, though I don't know of any airstrips in that area.

We were bike touring through the Dakotas when we did encounter a crop
duster, servicing the fields immediately beside the highway. I actually
did try to hold my breath. But it's a hard thing to do while riding a bike.

Or for very long :-)
--
cheers,

John B.