Old December 27th 17, 01:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Mark J.

Default Standards; always room for one more!

On 12/22/2017 7:02 PM, AMuzi wrote:
On 12/22/2017 7:28 PM, jbeattie wrote:
On Friday, December 22, 2017 at 3:01:27 PM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote:
On Friday, December 22, 2017 at 6:39:44 PM UTC, jbeattie wrote:

I wore
the wrong gloves, my hands froze, and when they thawed out, it felt
like my fingers had been slammed in a car door. Time to switch to the
fat gloves.

Once it drops below zero F, I like the sheepskin mittens from US
Sheepskin in Tacoma. Nothing like a piece of animal turned inside out.

Doesn't turning them inside out make them explode?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9JihWhN4zk

Mark J.