Old September 15th 04, 04:02 PM
Shawn

Dame rear wheel was out of true and slowing me down.
Brake rub man. Remember I do all my own wrenching but truing. So bring
the wheel to the LBS, when you want it back today or tomorrow he ask.
What ever and goes down the steps and say you an hang out. Didn't even
get to look over the show room floor and my wheel is back in my hands. I
say how much. He says we charge $12.00- $18.00 but since you took the
tire and tube off how is $6.00. Now thats just great I don't
have to make a return tirp at a later time and I can get the bike back
together and don't have to hear the wife bitch the bike is in her
way. So everyone comes out of this HAPPY

Gotta love it. I know the season (for everyone else-not me, mine's just
starting) is over when I don't even see tire tracks on the trails I
never see other riders on. :-)

Shawn