Old October 30th 12, 07:30 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default A Cure for Violence?

On Monday, October 29, 2012 6:32:28 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:
On Saturday, October 27, 2012 4:20:32 PM UTC+1, Mike Vandeman wrote: On Friday, October 26, 2012 1:20:48 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote: On Wednesday, October 10, 2012 5:52:48 AM UTC+1, Mike Vandeman wrote: Mike Vandeman I suspect that a criminal with convictions for violent offences, who continues to deny that fact, is not likely to get much of a hearing when lecturing others on how to live their lives ! Liar. No one listens to mountain bikers, knowing that they are all incorrigible liars. What, precisely, do you contend is a lie Mr Vandeman ? You do have convictions for violent offences (battery and exhibiting a deadly weapon) and you do, despite that, keep claiming to be innocent without supporting that position with any objective evidence. So, I have public-record proof of my assertions. What do you have ?

There was no violence whatsoever. "Battery" just means "touching". Brandishing in self-defense is not a crime. You are extraordinarily ignorant! Or lying. Take your pick.