Old January 5th 19, 01:34 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default Poor Victim!

On Saturday, January 5, 2019 at 12:53:49 PM UTC, colwyn wrote:

Those riders who performed an invaluable public service by acting upon
the video footage in their possession deserve commendation. It is only
by bringing to publlc attention the misuse of our roads that standards
can be raised. For that to be achieved, all road users bear some
responsibility.

I sent some footage from my spy sunglasses to the police on several occasions 2008-2013. They crushed 3 illegal m/cs ridden by yobbos and fined a driver who passed through a no entry sign and nearly hit me head on. Glad to see plod taking these videos seriously for a change.

The new close passing law this year will help.

https://www.petrolprices.com/news/dr...st-leads-fine/