Old August 29th 11, 07:07 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
T°m Sherm@n

Default Dangerous? Study: 77 to 1 benefit to risk

On 8/25/2011 10:29 AM, Frank Krygowski wrote:
Dan O wrote:

You **** people off when you try to smear **** all over them.

And your claim that I "smear ****" is polite and genteel? Give me a
break, Dan.

You falsely claim I insult people when I'm merely disagreeing with them.
You read words written with politeness but insistence, and inject an
imaginary tone of mockery. And you don't seem to realize that you insult
me regularly and blatantly.

Yes, I will challenge nonsense. Granted, if someone repeatedly lies (as
Scharf does) or rudely attacks me (as some have done) I'll drop the
diplomacy.

FWIW, you've attacked me so frequently (the latest being your "smear
****" remark) that I wonder why I'm continuing to be polite to you.

Well, at least Dan O. is *not* a Nazi or racist (unless he claims
otherwise).

--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731°N, 83.985007°W
I am a vehicular cyclist.