Old September 10th 03, 01:13 PM
MSeries

Default Taking a recumbent trike tandem on the Trans-Pennine Trail?

Richard Corfiel wrote:
Well, we did it, or mostly did it. We cycled from Runcorn to Leeds in 2
days, and had an excellent time in the process.

I'd be really interested in hearing about the section in Langendale (I
think its called) from Crowden to Penistone parralleling the Woodhead
Pass road. Did you use this part ? Is it doable on a touring bike ?
Where did you break your journey ? Did you follow the TPT all the way
back to Leeds ? I am planning on riding sections of the TPT from Leeds
towards Barnsley then west towards Manc later this year/early next.