Old September 10th 03, 11:52 PM
MikeyOz

Default Good road rides in/around Bris Vegas?

Brisbane.... beautiful place for a bike ride, once you get out of the
city...!! the roads are all over the place.

there are a couple of rides from Brisbane that were my stock rides.

www.cycleogical.com.au have regular saturday morning rides varying from
80 to 100, highly recommended.

I lived Northside, Chermside.

Chermside, Samford, Chermside ~60kms round trip, rolling, 1 hill that
can get you heart started.

Chermside, Dayboro, Samford, Chermside (Doughnuts @ Samford) about 80+
kms return.

Chermside, Samford, Mt Nebo, back via The Gap, hige ride, 100+ and an
extreme hill climb up to Mt Nebo.

they are all north of the city, riding out to Cleveland is great, via
Old cleveland road, you can get out to cleveland further south and come
back via Old Cleveland usually a tail wind and great road, anything from
60 to 100+ depending on where u start from.

hope this helps.... you can email me for more directions if you like or
just hook up cith cycleogical, they have a wednesday morning ride as
well, leaves 6am from their Brisbane city shop.

enjoy the weather and the people.

cheers Mikey