Old January 14th 09, 07:20 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
iAmVincent

Default Sitting Correctly

When I was first learning how to ride I would also get tired very
quickly. It seemed like I had my weight on the seat, but it turns out
that I didn't. While I was riding, there would be short periods, maybe
lasting a second, where riding a unicycle didn't feel like a strenuous
exercise. It didn't take long for me to figure out that I needed to be
putting a lot more weight on the seat. Riding more than 100 yards
followed shortly after.

--
iAmVincent

The only way to comprehend what mathematicians mean by Infinity is to
contemplate the extent of human stupidity.
~Voltaire