Old September 16th 17, 07:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Joerg[_2_]

Default Is there an updated Dynotest somewhere?

On 2017-09-16 09:24, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 9/16/2017 10:46 AM, Joerg wrote:

No matter, Frank can lament all day long, I know for a fact that since
I have bright lights front and back the number of close calls has
substantially dropped. So as far as lighting is concerned, mission
accomplished.

And I can say precisely the same thing about my learning to ride more
toward lane center, instead of at the road edge.

I suppose if you are terrified enough to hide near the gutter, you may
have a lot of close calls. That's pretty common. And I suppose glaring
bright lights might reduce those gutter-induced close calls a bit. But
riding more prominently as permitted by law does more, even though you
refuse to understand this.

See http://cyclingsavvy.org/2011/05/i-am-no-road-warrior/

and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yu5V...ature=youtu.be

Piece of cake. On lane this narrow I also do that. Now try it on a 55mph
county road. Aside from all the hairy situations you'll soon get pulled
over by Highway Patrol and later pay a painful three-digit fine.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/