Old May 23rd 05, 06:26 PM
HHS

"nget" wrote in message

You got me by one Ed but only four are recumbents.I have 12 bikes with
five of them being electric uprights.I won't count the equinox trailer
that is in the garage.I would like to see your collection.Yes I do live
in a large old house with more rooms than I really need.My wife never
lets me forget that it's a chore to walk around these bikes.I promised
her last year that I was over the need to buy anymore bikes,then last
week I got an older Trice.

--

If there is a restraining force within the house then one strategy might be
to convince her (almost always a her) that you are in the bike business part