Old April 1st 04, 10:35 AM
Jon Bond

Default Dual bladder CamelBak

"Bo Lind" wrote in message
Hi,

My friend usually brings two bottles along on a ride; one with water and

one
with sports drink. We've been trying to convince him that CamelBak is the
way to go, and being geeks as well as engineering students, the natural
conclusion would be to buy an additional bladder, fill one with water and
one with sports drink, and mount a drinking tube on each shoulder strap.
Out of curiousity, has anyone ever done this?

Bo

http://www.trekbikes.com/accessories...ategory_id=125

But I've heard its pretty crappy

On long rides, I take a 100oz bladder filled with water and a single bottle
filled with strong sports drink (from powder - I usually put in about 125%
what you're supposed to). Problem with sports drink in a bladder is that
the taste stays in there, as does the sugar - and evil growing stuff loves
that sugar.

Jon Bond