Old April 1st 04, 04:34 PM
miles todd

Default Dual bladder CamelBak

Bo Lind wrote:
Hi,

My friend usually brings two bottles along on a ride; one with water and one
with sports drink. We've been trying to convince him that CamelBak is the
way to go, and being geeks as well as engineering students, the natural
conclusion would be to buy an additional bladder, fill one with water and
one with sports drink, and mount a drinking tube on each shoulder strap.
Out of curiousity, has anyone ever done this?

Bo

I used to. I had a Camelbak model (the Narrow Guage) that was designed
to allow this- it had two separate sleeves inside for bladders.
In practice, I found that it was too hard to keep the non-water bladder
clean over the long run. Now I do as described above and fill a bottle
with sports drink if I want any.

miles