Old April 1st 04, 09:40 PM
Per Elmsäter

Default Dual bladder CamelBak

AndyC wrote:
"Bo Lind" wrote in message
Hi,

My friend usually brings two bottles along on a ride; one with water
and one with sports drink. We've been trying to convince him that
CamelBak is the way to go, and being geeks as well as engineering
students, the natural conclusion would be to buy an additional
bladder, fill one with water and one with sports drink, and mount a
drinking tube on each shoulder strap. Out of curiousity, has anyone
ever done this?

Bo

I've got a friend who tapes the gel-pack things to the top tube of
his bike, rambo style I suppose...
Anyway, he's then got that carb fix whenever he needs it, and knows
how much he's got left.

Around here we tape pancakes to our toptubes. Water in the Camelbak and
strawberry jam in a squeesy bottle.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........................
--
Perre