Old May 21st 05, 03:43 PM
Mike Vandeman

On Thu, 19 May 2005 15:33:16 -0700, "Jon Danniken"
wrote:

.."Gary S." wrote:
..
.. E) Mikey will never stop posting where he is not relevant and not
.. wanted, and he will never seek professional help. He believes that he
.. is right, and his psychological issues prevent him from acknowledging
.. the real world.
..
..I dunno, if people didn't keep fanning his flames he would likely go away or
..at least post a lot less, and there wouldn't be nearly such a low s/n ratio
..in this group. To be honest, I view people who reply to his posts as being
..every bit as destructive as he is himself.

Then what's YOUR excuse, hypocrite?

..Jon

===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande