Old August 12th 19, 08:43 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

Default Cyclist on wrong side of the road

On 12/08/2019 17:47, JNugent wrote:
On 12/08/2019 14:33, TMS320 wrote:
On 12/08/2019 13:04, JNugent wrote:
On 12/08/2019 08:34, TMS320 wrote:
On 12/08/2019 00:22, JNugent wrote:

On reflection, there was no point in asking you to acknowledge such
concepts. Your belief is that cyclists must be allowed to do as they
please.

I believe the Laws of Physics are quite strict about what happens if
road users try to do as they please.

Besides, nobody has yet to answer my question why the event descibed
should bother them.

You didn't read the OP?

I did.

You made your "scofflaw" allegation which needed justifying. We finally
got there (which must be a ukrc record) - even though the rule is
riddled with exceptions, which we have already covered, which makes it a
matter of judgement to the road user and opinion by the onlooker.

I then asked why anybody needed to be bothered about such a scenario.
Given the lack of response, apart from the usual one of Pounder going
back to the playground and you misunderstanding th question, I take it
that it isn't perceived to be an issue so we can put it to bed.