Old December 14th 03, 06:01 AM
Brent P

Default Do bicycles and cars mix? (Sierra Club and Sprawl)

In article , DTJ wrote:

There are few Chicago cops who would do anything, even though the
aforementioned asshole liberal has outlawed all self protection
devices in Chicago.

At best, the citizen will lose his firearm. I still remember a story
that was eclipsed by a school shooting elsewhere in the country. It
was of a 78 year old man who could barely walk. Some thug broke into
his home intent on theft and harming him. He pulled out what the news
reported as an antique revolver, my guess is that ment from the first
half of the 20th century. Anyway, he killed the intruder. Charges
were not likely to be pressed according to the report. But he did
lose his gun and was booked if I remember right.