Old August 10th 17, 05:15 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Silicon Valley Bicycle Coalition Bicycle Summit and the Failureof Vehicular Cycling.

Last we herd, 40 years ago, group size of the population for effective movement of a new idea was 10%.

I had not researched background for that number. My understanding was historical data for successful motion tended to coalesce at 10%.

Both killing the Czar's extended family and court decisions eg on methane recently on the news, are examples of 10%

Many examples are countable ... as winners lined up for 'spoils"

1... 2 ... 3 n so forth