Old August 15th 17, 05:28 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
James[_8_]

Default Scope for a clear thinker in cycling: a lesson from the FDA

On 15/08/17 06:58, Andre Jute wrote:
480,000 Americans die before their time every year from
smoking-related diseases -- and the stupidity of successive
governments and anti-smoking campaigners and grandstanding,
dim-witted legislators. Now comes Scott Gottlieb, who demonstrates
that he's a clear thinker who hasn't been captured by the hysterics
of control freak Left.

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...garette-policy

Why doesn't cycling have a clear thinker like Scott Gottlieb to cut
through the bull**** and define the problem?

Read the article before you make a knee-jerk reflex.

I heard recently that e-cigarettes contain some possibly worse chemicals
than good old fashion cigarettes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safety...nic_cigarettes

The Swedes have Snus instead. Best of both worlds.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/sweden-f...10-gwothf.html

My own theory is that many of these bad habits are the result of
boredom. In Iceland they may have found a cure.

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/a...celand/513668/

--
JS