Old August 22nd 17, 06:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
James[_8_]

Default Obstructions

On 22/08/17 13:46, jbeattie wrote:
On Monday, August 21, 2017 at 7:01:07 PM UTC-7, James wrote:
On my 66km ride today, along the edge of the road I saw a python maybe 2
metres long, a bearded dragon lizard, an echidna and several wallabies.

One of the wallabies made me nervous that it was about to dart across
the road at me. I braked a little in anticipation, but it turned and
headed away from the road instead.

I had to look up echinda. Dang, that will puncture your tires. Do you have Schwalbe Marathon Echinda-Guard tires?

Yes, if you ran over one it would be bad for your tyres I suspect. I
can't say for sure, never having tried.

--
JS