Old August 24th 17, 05:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Cyclometer and Cargo Bikes...

On Wednesday, August 23, 2017 at 5:21:32 PM UTC-6, Doug Landau wrote:
Oh man! I am a pretty hardcore MTB trail and gnarly road rider

What makes you say that? Some examples, please, of what makes your riding 'gnarly'

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gnarly

depends on where you are from there ...

if you're after a gnarly ride itsa different trip than going over a 'gnarly' section wit the intent of traveling from A-B

for me at 70 n occasionally gnarly prior, gnarly means constant correction n balance maintaining forward speeds at moderate speed levels...with an index for injury in failure to maintain as rock vs grass berms ....trees....cliffs...Saturday night vehicle traffic