On 6/9/2021 3:53 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 12:30:45 PM UTC-7, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 10:53:14 AM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 6/9/2021 11:51 AM, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Tuesday, June 8, 2021 at 12:26:39 PM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 6/8/2021 2:22 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Tuesday, June 8, 2021 at 9:08:41 AM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 6/8/2021 11:13 AM, Tom Kunich wrote:

I say that I actually designed and programmed an instruments to find the spots in swimming pools that are leaking and that there is an entire industry using that instrument and repairing the damage from failing concrete...
Wow! Is there a link to the Kunich Leak Detector System? Or to evidence
that an entire industry is using it?

... and you will do absolutely anything to disprove that.

I'm prepared to give you credit. I'll just need corroboration from
something other than your "memory."

So now you're denying that there is an entire industry finding and repairing water leads through concrete structures? Or have to deflected this to my memory? That's it isn't it? You are so jealous that with an education you became nothing and with hard work I became successful, you'll do anything and say anything to attack me. I am actually enjoying your repeated demonstrations of the pain you have about this.
I think your claim is false. If it's true, don't deflect. Give your
evidence.

(Such a successful person should know how to do that!)

I have no intentions of telling you any more.
That's an effective admission that your claim was false. Thanks.
That is an admittance on your part that you don't know how to use the Internet. Thanks.

By the way, I did notice that you purposely changed the subject from me saying that there is an entire service for finding and repairing pool leaks to your trying to say that I have one on the market.

1. I never said that my design was marketed because it was 100 times more sensitive than the customer's requirements were so they dropped their plans for an "improvement" since it would detect the normal leakage through solid concrete.

Tom Kunich, June 8, 2021:
"I say that I actually designed and programmed an instruments to find
the spots in swimming pools that are leaking and that there is an entire
industry using that instrument and repairing the damage from failing
concrete..."

I did design and program such an instrument. It also had a digital readout. But rather than use it, in testing we discovered that it was too sensitive and the company retained the instrument that the company I was working for designed in the first place. I was also in the process of reengineering it to identify the position of Roof Leaks on commercial buildings when the contactor I was working for had to return to his normal full time job.
Ads

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home