Old September 14th 07, 05:20 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

Default Irrelevant Vanderschmuck misses the point!!!!! Again!!!!!!!!

On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 14:10:47 GMT, "JP" wrote:

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message ...

Hmmm. No mention of the MULTI-LANE FREEWAY rigth above them. In
denial? The space is "wasted" because of people like you, who insist
on driving motor vehicles. Or do you BIKE to all of your trails? ...

Do you really need to smacked across the head with a dead fish?

EVERYBODY DRIVES YOU PATHETIC FOOL!!!!

People like me apparently is everyone who isn't you.
We all drive ..... as you rant. ( A great visual)

Thanks for admitting it.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande