Old January 16th 10, 09:59 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
leandr42

Default Replacement Brooks saddle bag

On Sat, 16 Jan 2010 12:40:05 -0000, Tom Crispin
wrote:

What would /you/ do... Live with a correctly fitted upside down bag,
live with an incorrectly fitted right way up bag or return the bag for
a second replacement? (Note that I got a FREE bag of wine gums with
this replacement.)

I'm not entirely clear whether the upside down arrangement is otherwise
functionally OK. Assuming it is...

For me it would be a trade-off between how much the upside down logo
annoyed me, and the hassle of at least one trip to the post office
(possibly two trips if the replacement is delivered when you're out).

I regard trips to the post office as tedious, and the upside logo would be
a quirky minor conversation piece, so I'd definitely keep it. But if the
logo is likely to annoy you long after the trips to the post office would
be forgotten, you should change it.

--

Rob