Old October 1st 08, 11:24 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unisykolist

Default Help me to figure out ! Plus, share the insight of you with guys!

jessiecolorful;1105589 wrote:
Hi!everyone,
let me introduce myself first, my name is Jessie, I come from Asia, I
am not really good in expressing, but I have some questions about
unicycles, I hope that here are some exports who can help me to
figure out my confusing.

Recently I've been so interesting in unicycles since I saw the video of
Kris Holm on youtube, and I am thinking to buy one by my own, and learn
it! (because Kris Holm is awesome!)

but I am so confused about some nothing important issues
- is unicycle a kind of extreme sport? or it is not belonged to extreme
sport?
I saw several people are up 50 years old, but what is the real target
audience? is really easy to find the mates in my ages(I am 25 years
old)

- I am trying to buy one for my own, but I don't know anything about
the brand, I know Kris Holm has his own brand, is his brand in the
category good or bad? he seems like really famous in this field of
unicycling, so that I was thinking maybe his brand is better than
others....but still do the research for that. is it more expensive than
others? or it is stronger than others? I'm trying to figure out....

I really hope one day in the future I can have the same skill in
unicycling as kris Holm, (is it a dream?)

what is the insight of unicyclist?
I wanna travel the world by using different way (Like Kris Holm), so
that I am going to have one unicycle on my own!

Guys! Share some experiences with us!^^

IS A UNICYCLE SOME KIND OF EXTREME SPORT?:
Yes, in a way it is.

IS REALLY EASY TO FIND THE MATES IN MY AGES(I AM 25 YEARS OLD)
Well you should be able to find some people around the 30's but I'm
sure there's some out there.

IS HIS BRAND IN THE CATEGORY GOOD OR BAD?
The brand is very good.

IS IT MORE EXPENSIVE THAN OTHERS? OR IT IS STRONGER THAN OTHERS?
Well if you compare Kris Holm to Nimbus and Qu-ax, Kris Holm is more
expensive. I can say that Kris Holm is made strong.

-what is the insight of unicyclist?-
I don't quite understand that.

--
Unisykolist

*Watch me attempt a 2 meter (6-7 foot) drop on a unicycle and stack it,
watch it on - *www.unisykolist.piczo.com
www.unisykolist.piczo.com
www.unisykolist.piczo.com