Old October 1st 08, 07:20 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
agentQ

Default Help me to figure out ! Plus, share the insight of you with guys!

Welcome,

Unicycling can be as extreme or mellow as you want it to be. But yea it
fits well in the extreme/action sport genera.

I am 23 almost 24. Thats your age bracket. Alot of the action packed
ridding is being done by the 14-20 age group... So come kick it up with
me as the older riders.

Kris Holm unicycles are good quality. No way to go wrong with a KH. A
lot of people like to get something a bit cheaper and upgrade as they
learn more about the parts they want. A KH uni is pretty much best of
the shelf option.
*I hope this is easy to understand*

--
agentQ