Old October 2nd 08, 12:09 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
jessiecolorful

Default Help me to figure out ! Plus, share the insight of you with guys!

ntappin;1105934 wrote:
Hey good to see you here.

I'm 20 years old love unicycling and I just spent a summerin Asia
unicycling.

Where in Asia are you? I know there are clubs in Singapore, Hong Kong,
Korea, Japan and I have heard rumours of a club in Shenzhen China and
some more in Mainland China.

If you look hard I'm sure you will be able to find some people to ride
with and if you can't find anyone, then you will have to teach your
friends how to unicycle.

I come from Taiwan, and lots of people in my country treat it like an
extreme sport, but I treat it like an hobby more than sport.....but it
also makes me feel like I can have an adventure in the city by using
unicycles.

Sorry, english skill is not pretty good, but I really appreciated you
guys give me so many helps and suggestions.

--
jessiecolorful