Old July 3rd 12, 04:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
Wes Groleau

Default Please don't help so much

On 07-02-2012 01:27, Dan O wrote:
On Jul 1, 8:41 pm, Frank Krygowski wrote:
snip

I think if you compare a good bicycling class against any other thing
a cyclist might spend money on, you'll get more long-term pleasure and
satisfaction out of taking the class.

Opinion is one thing (and everybody's entitled to theirs); but you
extend your opinion and values to presume what *other* people will
find most pleasurable and satisfying of *all* the things in the whole
world that they might spend money on. Incredible.

The opinion he expressed (doesn't "I think" indicate _opinion_?) is that
he thinks they will ...

Must we never recommend anything to anyone when there's a chance it
might offend Dan O. ?

--
Wes Groleau

“Brigham Young agrees to confine himself to one woman,
if every member of Congress will do the same.”
— Weekly Republican, 1869