Old February 13th 14, 07:03 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mentalguy2k8[_2_]

Default Please reply :-)

"Dave - Cyclists VOR" wrote in message

The Robertson idiot claims to have me in his kill file.

The last vestige of the intellectual incompetent.

So, would a few of you "un killed" reply to my posts, quoting my post in
full?

vehicle fit only for the poor and/or strange," Dave Horton, of Lancaster
University, wrote in an interim assessment of the Understanding Walking
and Cycling study. "For them, cycling is a bit embarrassing, they fail
to see its purpose, and have no interest in integrating it into their
lives, certainly on a regular basis."

Nice to see you Dave