Old December 31st 15, 08:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Please let the Supergo stories, remembrances, vignettes andanecdotes begin

Franko is an M.E. Is like an MD ceptin' M.E.'s doah get to practice.

https://www.google.com/#tbm=nws&q=fl...man+3+YEAR+OLD

own kids own a bicycle own an airplane .....

yeah, gotta watch the drag coefficient on MTB frames ...wudnah wanna get caught with a boat anchor.

I wuz wondering what tires and what treads came with ante diluvium MTB ...
at 6'4" real MTB, actually an cyclocrosser here set for long chain stays , visavee real road framing, only arrives o the gravel or dirt where my mind unconsciously reminds me that otherwise I'd be down.

I was in a near fatal Florida type accident yesterday between Walmart and Home Depot on Airport Pulling road lets see ....

I'm behind the silver car on the left but first in line after coasting up to a
yellow light.

I was aware of the danger but figured having coasted up to the yellow then I was safe. Missing the Ford's approach, assembling this from a subliminal memory before impact.
NOT !
https://goo.gl/XjzQCO

TO THE RIGHT OF THE X....a tool loaded very late model Ford pickup ran the light in the turn lane slamming into a RED BMW Mini Estate Wagon driven by a blondy older model type.

Early celebrant

https://goo.gl/E0rLcn

WHAM parts debris showered across us pickup curving off across our bow abt 25' away making his intended turn..wuhwuhwuh....with both airborne at the impact...Mini coming to rest in the median outside my door.

And if the Mini was a bicycle....forgetaboutit.

Pickup, minus a wheel or two stopped on the grass over on the berm to our right.

EYEYYEHAHHAHHAHHAH ! but officer I was only going 135......

Pickup driver did a nice job of not killing us sitting in the opposite bound lane. Thanks. Have a Goodyear....

This is my second yellow light collision first in Utah in the zone before the newburbs start. Yellow light, woman drove thru yellow , I stopped looked around everyone kinda leaning over the wheel counting 1-2-3 when a woman driving a coupe appeared at 35 over on the far side, a comin up the turn lane Ricardo slamming into the yellow ight woman part flying cars spinning.

Happened to me in Palm Beach. Woman turned right on red, I tried to get away she followed me n ran into me.