Old September 9th 17, 12:45 AM posted to gnu.emacs.help,rec.bicycles.tech
Emanuel Berg[_2_]

Default program to compute gears, with table

David Scheidt wrote:

The style is awful. In straight
common lisp [...]

Ha! I've heard about the bicycle style police
but I always thought that refered to shaved
legs and keeping the helmet straps to the
inside of the sunglasses scalps! Or wait...
should it be the other way around?

Well, styles make fights, and "pushing" is
never part of my game plan. But it does look
neater with `dolist' and `push' and it might be
more efficient as well as I don't know the
intricacies of append and collect. Not that it
will ever matter in this case, of course.

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573